Our lead developer, Rev. Casey, just cannot get a break this year! On top of earlier disruptions, their partner May has been hospitalized again this week. They have been in temporary housing since August and May has been hospitalized multiple times this year. We are holding a fundraiser to help them move into health stable housing, regain some stability, and finance medical costs. We are including various gifts at different donation levels. Please help today if you can!
TPI Studios (Thought Police)
Thought Police Interactive Studios produces a variety of roleplaying and storytelling games in order to explore different universes and timeline possibilities. Our current releases include:
- Motif Action Engine (the RPG/action system for the Motif framework)
- Motif Character Engine (Character and Player Emulation)
- Motif Story Engine (Solo and GM-Lite Roleplaying Toolkit)
- Animatica (Mixed-Media Animated Multiverse)
- Gobble. Gobble! GOBBLE! (Uplifted Turkey Rebellion Madness)
- NEVER Stop Smiling (Weird Dystopian Roleplaying)
- Once We Were Beautiful (a storygame of fading Fair Folk)
- SC911 Special Crimes 911 (Emergencies in a World of Monsters)
- No Angels Live Here (occult detective RPG)
- We Came In Peace (role-reversed alien survival-horror TTRPG)
- Egregores: The Creepypasta Storytelling Game
- Like I Give A BLEEP (The life and times of a mad scientist)
- Arthur’s Legacy Setting Guide. A new release of Arthur’s Legacy, system agnostic setting guide with a build of the Motif Story Engine.
- And more! Stay tuned.