Welcome to Thought Police HQ
Crisis Sale Updates
Our lead developer, Rev. Casey, is experienced a two-punch crisis of a partner being hospitalized and a sudden housing crisis. We held a crowdfunding style sale to help out. Thank you for your support!
We heard from a lot of you who missed out hoping for other membership or subscription style bundles. We also want to help our developer transition with a solid foundation for stability, while ensuring we can meet our fulfillment obligations. After collaborating with our contributors and lead dev, we came up with a set of four backer or subscription style bundles. Our Autumn Crowdfunding Sale is live now! Please check it out!
TPI Studios (Thought Police)
Thought Police Interactive Studios produces a variety of roleplaying and storytelling games in order to explore different universes and timeline possibilities. Our current releases include:
- Animatica. Multimedia characters in an animated multiverse. (Alpha playtest release.)
- Motif Story Engine. Solo play engine for roleplaying games. (Full beta release.)
- NEVER Stop Smiling. Weird fiction roleplaying in a post-apocalyptic dystopia. (Full beta release.)
- Arthur’s Legacy. Mystical knights reborn after the Rise of Avalon in a modern fantasy world. (Pre-beta playtest release.)
- SC911: Special Crimes 911. Answered emergency calls in a world where monsters are real. (Initial public release.)
- Once We Were Beautiful. A storytelling game of fading Fair Folk.
- Egregores: The Creepypasta Storytelling Game (one-page horror storygame of memory and terror)
- Gobble. Gobble! GOBBLE!!! (uplifted turkeys gain sentience and revolt against mankind)
- Motif Action Engine. A hack of the Motif Story Engine, providing a companion RPG system to use with the solo engine.
- Arthur’s Legacy (Solo and GM-less Edition). A new release of Arthur’s Legacy, utilizing builds of the Motif Game Engine and Motif Story Engine.
- Animatica (Release Update). Full beta release of Animatica.
- And more! Stay tuned.